Hudson Valley Garage Door Sales & Service
D&D Doors of the Hudson Valley sells, services, installs, and repairs garage doors, overhead garage doors, rolling security grilles and gates, and electric garage door openers. A family-owned and operated business, owner Don Wilson and staff have been providing the New York tri-state region exceptional customer service since 1978. With over 40 years servicing garage doors throughout the Hudson Valley, you have probably seen our trucks. No job is too big or too small. We are all about delivering quality work from the smallest shed doors to the largest commercial overhead doors. At D&D Doors our team of experienced installers “do it right the first time”.
D&D Doors: Exceptional Garage Door Customer Service
- We are dependable. We return every phone call. We are on time or we call in advance We show up when we say we will.
- We appreciate our customers and we let them know it.
- We provide Emergency Service. Someone is always on call for emergencies.
- We are fully insured.
- We are competitively priced. We are less expensive than Home Depot and Sears, considering our price includes sales tax, removal of the old unit, and comes with 3-year parts and labor at home warranty. We are very competitive with other door companies.
- We provide the highest quality of service that anyone can expect.
- We give free estimates. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not charge for providing you with a quote. Our estimates are quotes. We honor our prices from a quote for a minimum of six months unless otherwise noted.
- We provide quality custom work. Re-framing work is available. Custom designs available. Custom sizes available.
- We are a service-oriented company. Your referrals will not be dissatisfied in any way.
- If it is out there, we have it. If we don’t have it, we can get it! We offer quick installation times because on average we stock garage doors in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes. We also stock electric door operators.
- Our warranties are real. We work directly with the manufacturer to be sure defective products are replaced promptly at no charge to the homeowner. We don’t “pro-rate” our products. When we say it’s warranted, we mean it.
- We are professionals. Every employee at D&D looks and acts professional, so you can be proud of the referrals you give us. We wear uniforms. We drive clean and professionally lettered trucks. We do not use subcontractors – only full-time employees.
- Our reputation for excellent quality and reliability is second to none.
D&D Doors of the Hudson Valley on the Radio
Garage doors? Who cares about garage doors? I’ll tell you who cares about garage doors – my team of experts at D&D Doors. I’m Don Wilson of D&D Doors of Hudson Valley. We’ve been caring about our customers and their garage door needs for over 35 years. That’s why we feature, Wayne Dalton garage doors, made in the USA voted number one best garage door at the International builder show. Contractors, builders, and remodelers all agree, Wayne Dalton for superior value and quality. Wayne Dalton doors don’t rust, last longer, look better, and they save you money on energy costs, every day. So let D&D Doors and Wayne Dalton make Ulster County more beautiful one door at a time. For sales, service, and installations, called D&D Doors at 845-298-9564.
When it comes to a quality garage door, you deserve the best. That includes the best quality, the best perimeter weather seal, the best insulation, and the best service. I’m Don Wilson, and you already know that I’m passionate about garage doors. What really turns me on is the impeccable aesthetics combined with Garaga industrial-grade components, that’s the beauty of quality. See for yourself and check out the 100% Garaga advantages by visiting DandDoors.com. Garaga Garage Doors are the most durable and maintenance-free garage doors in the industry with the best insulation of any garage door. Garaga Garage Doors will save you money and conserve energy by keeping you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer and Garaga Garage Doors last a lifetime. Let’s get started right away by setting up your free consultation by calling us at 845-298-9560 or 845-633-8058.
A good garage door should do more than just open and close – any garage door can do that. A great garage door runs quiet and smooth, it looks great, it seals up the opening, and it lasts a lifetime. Buying a Garaga garage door is a wise investment saving you money every day in energy costs, and it’s the last time you’ll need to buy it. I am Don Wilson of D&D Doors of Hudson Valley, and I’m proud to say that all of our employees are factory-trained and certified Garaga experts. That means you’re guaranteed to get the best doors at the best value with superior installation. Get Garaga quality, with D&D service, and let Uncle Sam take your door, the energy tax credit is about to run out. Call 845-289-9560 to set up your free consultation.